Cobalts SS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at the Redline forums and they are trying to get cobalts and ions and srt4's to meet together February 25th. If your interested please email him and tell him. We want this to be pretty big. There are already people from Houston going. New Braunfels is located about 30 minutes south of Austin.

Alright well we are gonna go ahead and plan the meet for Feb 25th at noon at Landa Park in New Braunfels. Yes the meet is for Cobalts, neon/SRT4, Redlines, and Cavaliers. Also if we rent a pavillion could yall help with some cash They have different pavillions from 30-40people which is 55 bucks and then 60-80 for 110 bucks. So who ever is interested in going please email me so I can get numbers of how many people will be going. Thank you my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We got a couple more people that are going to this thing. Lets try to get some more!

·
Registered
183 Posts
LIST OF PEOPLE THAT WILL GO:
. Dragonsfire12345 cobalt SS/NA
2. TxLonghorn#1 cobalt SS/SC
3. scotty1979 cobalt LS
4. corvettercr cobalt SS/SC and 2-3 SRT4's
5. SRT-MAN ? SRT4
6. undrgrndcobalt cobalt SS/SC
7. Mines_Better cobalt SS/SC
8. cobaltss12 cobalt SS/SC
9. jaydizzle82 and 10 other SRT4's
10. ecoclean Cavalier
11. redline06chick redline and BF Plymouth Laser
12. ptv177 cavalier
13. rusty stratman cavalier
14.) Ozzie - Super fast cavalier that runs 9s
15. will20four sunfire
16. Irish con SRT4
17. a Friend ION ?Redline?
18. Yellow Rimed One Sunfire
19. 03silvercocav Cavalier
20. scott/marina cavalier
Total of:
cobalts=7
neon/srt4's= possibly 14
Jbody's= 8
Redlines= 2
Total in all= possibly 30+ cars

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey the meet is still going to be in New Braunfels. Same time and day but location might change.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright guys this is it

FINAL FINAL FINAL!!!! FINAL!!!! UPDATE:

We are gonna have this meet at Landa park, I think we should bump the meet to 11am so we can possibly get more parking. Also what about the weather last time I looked at the forecast they said it might rain. So what do yall think about that? rain or shine it doesn't matter? Here are directions to get there from Austin and San Antonio sorry houston, and everywhere else guys they don't have any directions for yall.

http://www.ci.new-braunfels.tx.us/p...anda Park.htm

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks as if they are going to try it again this saturday due to weather and other reasons beyond control.
March 4th noon, I hope this works out.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Ill go out there March 4th. Are you going to go?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill go with you. It looks like good weather this weekend. Did you ask any of those other srt4's?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Butch Sosa said:
Ill go with you. It looks like good weather this weekend. Did you ask any of those other srt4's?
I posted up about it, but no replies, I'm going to try it one more time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts