Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So where do you guys meet? Do u get together on Saturdays? or just Sundays I go to Ontario, Baldwin Park and sometimes El Monte. Anyway laterzzz

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omg I go EVERY Sun. never seen you do you know where the Carls Jr. is off Barranca on the 10 fwy in west covina? If you do we meet there every Sun. at 9:00pm I was off Peck Rd. tonight near El Monte alsowe're going to extreme auto fest this sat but we'll still be ther sun we just meet up and the go to BP, Ontario, and Rosemead. hit me some time.

·
Registered
21 Posts
do u have a red coballt endzz if u do my friend called to go where u at longo toyota i ended up going to diamond bar off grand to see some runs funny we are practically neighbors hit me up sometime to kick it

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG Dude you should have gone to longo sux I've never seen any Diamond bar runs give me a call or something. PM me ur numberm, this sunday meet us at carls jr on barranca, or if u want we can meet up before then I'm not doing anything on wed u can run me lol.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Nova we didn't meet this sunday but we'll be there this sunday. so i'll hit u up laterzzzz.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yea its cool i was there but cops ended it quick they shut down longo and baldwin park so if u want to meet up sooner and take a cruise hit me up or lets hit up irwindale on thursday

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thursday sounds good lets meet up let me know where I'll give you a call after work I get off at around 7:30pm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts