Cobalts SS banner

Mercedes vs. My Bolt SS/SC

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  HaLt 2da coBaLt 
#1 ·
Well, it was an interesting race I suppose...I was coming home from work tonight, and I was on I-70 cruisin at 60 mph. When all of a sudden I see this car outta my driver side mirror come tearing up on my ass. He slowed down and I saw that it was an off-white mercedes, but I couldn't tell what model exactly. Either way, he started to take off, so I figured what hell, if I lose I lose. So i dropped it into 3rd and floored it. I caught up in no time and I held it dead even with him at the top of 3rd for a good while. Then he sped up again, this time I shifted to 4th and floored again, however I passed him, and I kept gaining and then I shifted to 5th and gained even more. By the time he gave up, I was roughly 4-5 cars ahead of him. I dunno how I beat him, maybe there's a non-fast mercedes that I just didn't know about, but I left him in the dust. Not to long afterwards, a Honda Accord pulled up beside me and tore off too. Needless to say, I made him wish he was driving a Cobalt :D

#4 ·
Who know coulda been a "luxury model" good kill tho... way to hang in there lots of folks woulda dropped out once he pulled again.
leather = extra hp, i thought you knew that bizzle?!?!

#3 ·
Yea, not me. I really don't care what car challenges me, I'll race it if they want. Even if I lose. It's the only way to know what cars your ride can truly hold their own against. Then again, I have never quit anything in my life, so that could have an influence in the way I race lol.

#15 ·
Could it have been a Kompressor?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.