Cobalts SS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Us Miami/broward SRT owners have been doing a small'ish hangout every once in a random while and it's been working out very well. We get an SRT turnout of probably 6-10 each time and everyone just chills and talks n' stuff. I was thinking yesterday that wouldn't it be cool if we could get all the domestic compact's together and had a big hangout? I mean c'mon, we're a small piece of the compact sport group and the last thing we should do is become rivals.

So basically I am saying that any cobalt or redline who is friendly, real chill, and isn't an instigator for trash talking, or fight starting is welcome to hang out with our small group of SRT's in south florida. We don't really have any specific dates of when we do the hangouts but when we have our next one (usually on thursday's) it's probably going to be at Walls Ice Cream on Ludlam and US1. Anyways, we'll update over here whenever we meet up and if anyone from here wants to join you're more than welcome.

Kyle

·
Registered
102 Posts
sounds like a good idea, i pmed u my phone number

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya sounds good im in west palm beach where is ludlam of us1 exactly
ehh it's kinda south from you. It's in the middle of Dade county. SW 67th ave and US1. You'd probably be more interested in our hangout that we do in south broward, but even still that's kinda far.

Our group meets in 2 spots to accomodate the broward group and the miami-dade group so we do the one @ the ice cream shop on 67th and us1 and one on Sheridan ST and I-75. Glad you guys are interested i'll keep yall posted!

·
Registered
102 Posts
ehh it's kinda south from you. It's in the middle of Dade county. SW 67th ave and US1. You'd probably be more interested in our hangout that we do in south broward, but even still that's kinda far.

Our group meets in 2 spots to accomodate the broward group and the miami-dade group so we do the one @ the ice cream shop on 67th and us1 and one on Sheridan ST and I-75. Glad you guys are interested i'll keep yall posted!
lets plan something man, call me whenever 786-380-6951

·
Registered
441 Posts
When are you guys at the one on Sheridan??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When are you guys at the one on Sheridan??
It's at kinda random times. We do the one in Sheridan a few times then the one in Miami a few times then we switch again. It's basically when one area bitches that they haven't had a meet in their area we go up there. We're gonna get better organized. It basically started out as a one time hangout in Miami then broward started to get involved. We'll let yall know when we plan on being up there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
we gonna do this?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
we gonna do this?

Yeah we've been battling work schedules and what not with some of our members on the srtforums but we finally set a date.

October 11th which is on a Wednesday @ Walls Ice Cream.

Walls Old Fashioned Ice Cream
8075 SW 67th Ave
Miami, FL 33143
(305) 740-9830

GoogleMap location

HEADING SOUTH FROM NORTH:
Take whichever route you need to take to get to the 826 Palmetto Expressway (I-75, I-95 and the Turnpike can get you there, although the turnpike requires the 836 extention EAST to get to the Palmetto 826 SOUTH). Once on the 826 take it south to 72nd Street (Sunset Drive). Head EAST on 72nd Street until you reach 67th Avenue (Luldom rd). Take 67th Ave SOUTH and it will take you to US-1. Walls ice cream is to your left (north) side of 67th ave JUST BEFORE the US-1 Intersection.

From our other hangout spot in Sheridan ST and I-75, it's like 20 minutes. no biggy. Be careful with your speed through the area once you get off of 826... Coral Gables Police are EXTREMELY anal.

We are going to meet there around 10pm and hang out till everyone gets bored and leaves. lol Hope everyone can get together, it'd be nice to make some more friends in the car world. :D

Any questions or whatever feel free to hit me up with a PM for my phone number.

Hope you can muster up the masses Sheek, this should be fun.

-Kyle

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah we've been battling work schedules and what not with some of our members on the srtforums but we finally set a date.

October 11th which is on a Wednesday @ Walls Ice Cream.

Walls Old Fashioned Ice Cream
8075 SW 67th Ave
Miami, FL 33143
(305) 740-9830

GoogleMap location

HEADING SOUTH FROM NORTH:
Take whichever route you need to take to get to the 826 Palmetto Expressway (I-75, I-95 and the Turnpike can get you there, although the turnpike requires the 836 extention EAST to get to the Palmetto 826 SOUTH). Once on the 826 take it south to 72nd Street (Sunset Drive). Head EAST on 72nd Street until you reach 67th Avenue (Luldom rd). Take 67th Ave SOUTH and it will take you to US-1. Walls ice cream is to your left (north) side of 67th ave JUST BEFORE the US-1 Intersection.

From our other hangout spot in Sheridan ST and I-75, it's like 20 minutes. no biggy. Be careful with your speed through the area once you get off of 826... Coral Gables Police are EXTREMELY anal.

We are going to meet there around 10pm and hang out till everyone gets bored and leaves. lol Hope everyone can get together, it'd be nice to make some more friends in the car world. :D

Any questions or whatever feel free to hit me up with a PM for my phone number.

Hope you can muster up the masses Sheek, this should be fun.

-Kyle
call me man, 786-380-6951 we gotta do it up big man!

·
Registered
102 Posts
sorry bro, i wont be able to go cuz of the time. i gotta wake up at 4am to go to work. sorry, ill keep in touch though. LOL I noticed the horns in your sig!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry bro, i wont be able to go cuz of the time. i gotta wake up at 4am to go to work. sorry, ill keep in touch though. LOL I noticed the horns in your sig!
it's all good. a bunch of SRT's are backing out like they usually do. i'll be suprised if it's more than just me and my girlfriends evo9.:rolleyes: either way i'm gonna go anyways just to get some ice cream. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts