Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha why is it i seem to get people that want me to do there cars. 123123123123123 hours away but im having a hard time for people in my area !~ maybe i need to move to NC , u all should meet me at nagshead in aug :p i think thats the place lmao

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
excellent work..... I am a Adams Polish person....however, I do try many products...

Zaino Z9 and Z10 are the bomb, and will give a car the new car smell.. Z9 is interior cleaner and Z10 is Leather in a bottle... order them.... see if you agree... Zaino has to be ordered online...

I will say that OTC products tend to not meet my criteria and rarely find thier ways on my fleet of cars...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
excellent work..... I am a Adams Polish person....however, I do try many products...

Zaino Z9 and Z10 are the bomb, and will give a car the new car smell.. Z9 is interior cleaner and Z10 is Leather in a bottle... order them.... see if you agree... Zaino has to be ordered online...

I will say that OTC products tend to not meet my criteria and rarely find thier ways on my fleet of cars...
yeah i certinaly agree with the OTC products comment i quickyly left them behind working on my professional line now. i enjoy 105/205 combo the most thus far its cuts great and 205 finishes so clearrrr . ppl dont like 105 due to dusting but a lil mineral oil on the pad increases work time hugely! . im not a fan of adams products way to costly specialy sense its suppositly a relabeled brand i forget what its real name is but if u get it from the other place its 2x cheaper atleast this what i heard around the detailin forums *autogeek / megs / etc etc* plus junkman really P**** me off one time when i was talking to him. basicly said use adams or ur a fake detailer. i was like w.e lolol . i do wana try there swirl and haze remover. but acording to charts its got the same cut as wg swirl and meguiars #2 fine cut and im drawn to wolfgang products for somereason i keep getting free samples of there stuff when i order from autogeek but i plan to eventually get to adams lol right now im looking for a really good AIO . was thinking klasse sense that seems to be the favorite aio . any recommendations ?

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
I have the whole zaino kit and have only used it once. I didnt thing it did as good as ICE. But thats just me.

Dude if you get your parts come take a ride down here and i will help you put them on.......

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i willll :) skoal u still use ICE ? :x lol i remember thats what i started with u should try some wolfgang or optimum on black car = :O . after paint correction go str8 for paint sealant loooks way better than just a wax. u can always top the sealant with a wax if u want :) plus sealnt is stronger and last alot longer . or go with some fuzion * a hybrid sealant / wax cost almost 200$ but god it makes the cars look soaking wet! :D i gotta get some i only got a sample of it from someone on the forums and i actully have a range rover and a jag to detail in the richy part of the area and they dont want anything but the fuzion on there car. so lets just say there getting charged alot higher than my normal prices lol

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im waiting for MT to reply again haha. i actully wana know if shes used anything like wolfgang or optimum or poorboys maybe even pinical so i can see how they compare to adams lolol

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was looking at autogeek and they had the video of the wolfgang, thats crazy how good that lookes, suckes it so much.
yeah wolf gangs deep gloss paint sealnt is really nice. ive been using it i love autogeek. ive got so many free samples with my order lol and the samples last forever lol ive done for cars with the wolf gang paint sealant sample i got last order. 2 coats on every car. and i still have over half a bottle. and autogeek always has sales and stuff going free shipping almost all the time. and they price match its an awsome site to get detail stuff from. and mike phillipes is awsome dude can make a pro outta anybody. and there videos are helpful aswell. just a side note lol that site is addicting u see a sale and if ur a member u get discount codes and u order alot :/ im like ooooooo 15% oooo 20% lol ive spent a good 400$ the past month there :/ which is why im doing my best to get side detail jobs hahaim almost good on products so after im done with all that which id get that from my job coming up. and have some left over the rest of the money str8 towards sandy :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts