Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the forum where the Viper owner got owned by another was funny and left me and my wife laughing for days on end.... The owner noticed his wife's corvette by the license plate and the border of the license plate that read 'Vanessa's Corvette'.

But this one is the freaking funniest one in the whole world because of the idiot doesn't know anything about life and fundamentals of the importance of oil in an engine. I mean, who the hell doesn't know how to change their own oil, and owns a mustang, and is a guy?? I asked my wife simple questions about how to change the oil of any car and she is on the dot with everything. Even so, if you don't know how to change your oil, TAKE IT TO A JIFFY LUBE AND PAY THE CHEAP ASS PRICE THEY CHARGE!!!! Even if in terms it will lead to a shorter lifespan of the motor due to the cheap oils used to achieve their 'deal of the day' prices (like using Pennzoil, you would have to be a moron to use that recycled piece of shit). But not as short of a motor life as this Epic Failure had to achieve....

Anyway, let me stop boring you and check it out for yourself:

http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-general-discussion/368307-im-done-with-this-car.html

·
Registered
143 Posts
omg roflmfao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts