Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;) oh yea, #100 right here...

.....i'd like to thank god, for giving me the ability to type, my mom for always letting me stay on the computer for hours even though she tells me to get off, and of course the member here at CobaltSS.com... without you guys posting such stupid and pointless threads/ posts like this one, i would not be where i am today...

........thank you again..

bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Hey KSE, Mikes just mad cause he cant get his posts that high cause every time he starts gettin his count up just a little he gets banned again. So he changes his name and starts over! LOL

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha mike, you'd probly be with me over here in "3triple digit land" if you didnt post whore a bunch of rants!

...woo hoo, im starting again.. #101 baby, oh yeaaaaaaa

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
KSE said:
look at my referrals :cool:
LOL yeah yeah o well i tried but all of my freinds are losers and they dont really like the Cobalt SS as much as i do and they are not on line as much as i am because i have nothing better to do than surf internet late at night.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
87camaroPA said:
LOL yeah yeah o well i tried but all of my freinds are losers and they dont really like the Cobalt SS as much as i do and they are not on line as much as i am because i have nothing better to do than surf internet late at night.
LOL Oh shit ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
DITTO HERE HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That just hit me right and Im delirious right now, not sure why thats so funny except for the fact that I can relate... :(

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CoBIZZLE said:
LOL Oh shit ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
DITTO HERE HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That just hit me right and Im delirious right now, not sure why thats so funny except for the fact that I can relate... :(
....and that my friends, is why you don't smoke crack...

jk ;) :D

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
RIIIIIIGHT right. Actually in my (almost) 21 yrs on this planet, I have never even seen crack. Or any other drug for that matter, well except MJ but who hasn't seen that, I mean my teacher used to sell it in high school. No really Im just kiddin.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CoBIZZLE said:
RIIIIIIGHT right. Actually in my (almost) 21 yrs on this planet, I have never even seen crack. Or any other drug for that matter, well except MJ but who hasn't seen that, I mean my teacher used to sell it in high school. No really Im just kiddin.
take it easy bro, i was juss messin' :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts