Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...a few days ago I washed her up and took a few pictures. We've been engulfed with cold weather and rain for awhile now, so one final photoshoot was needed before winter actually came. I only have one actual "photoshoot" style shot, but you'll get the idea.

2006 Cobalt SS n/a ...mod list in signature.

:eek:

Here's the car about 3 minutes upon signing the papers. I was leaving the dealership.

Here's the inrerior. Yes, I know my rubber mats are backwards. lol. The Chevy is supposed to be on the door side. But if I do that, it'll get all bunched up on the foot rest. Universal c/f pedals and sub switch (not yet placed).

My trunk goes boom boom. Actually...not really. OEM powered Pioneer 10, and 2 Infinity 10's powered by an 800 watt Pioneer amp. Lightning Audio wiring. DIY install.

Side. woo.

The token rearish angle.

The sun is interesting here.

Hide and seek. Go hide!!!!

In my girlfriends drive way. Fall = amazing.

:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love the black as well. Lookin good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
averagewhiteboy said:
Well...a few days ago I washed her up and took a few pictures. We've been engulfed with cold weather and rain for awhile now, so one final photoshoot was needed before winter actually came. I only have one actual "photoshoot" style shot, but you'll get the idea.

2006 Cobalt SS n/a ...mod list in signature.

:eek:

Here's the car about 3 minutes upon signing the papers. I was leaving the dealership.

Here's the inrerior. Yes, I know my rubber mats are backwards. lol. The Chevy is supposed to be on the door side. But if I do that, it'll get all bunched up on the foot rest. Universal c/f pedals and sub switch (not yet placed).

My trunk goes boom boom. Actually...not really. OEM powered Pioneer 10, and 2 Infinity 10's powered by an 800 watt Pioneer amp. Lightning Audio wiring. DIY install.

Side. woo.

The token rearish angle.

The sun is interesting here.

Hide and seek. Go hide!!!!

In my girlfriends drive way. Fall = amazing.

:D

I didn't know some SS's are autos I thought all were manuals.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Zero said:
I didn't know some SS's are autos I thought all were manuals.
This is the 06 SS. It can come as either an SS, or an SS/SC. The baseline engine is the 2.2 ecotec, the S/C version is a 2.0 eco, and the SS non S/C is a 2.4 w/ 170 hp. Biggest changes are the engine, the spoiler, and the option of an automatic tranny. The SS S/C still only comes in a manual.

88DT

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice Car...I have the exact same one! Where did you get those floor mats ? I like them better than the standard GM ones with the gold trim.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CadillacCTS said:
Nice Car...I have the exact same one! Where did you get those floor mats ? I like them better than the standard GM ones with the gold trim.
I actually scored those at Pep Boys. haha. They had nice carpet ones with the same black and gold thing, but they didn't contour too well with the foot rest on the drivers side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts