Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
my brother made this experimental website that i would like to share. its been up about 6 days now and had about 1500 hits. its just a bunch of random cool videos, pics, articles, etc... so far he has not advertised anywhere so i guess this is the first sort of advertisment. fell free to comment good or bad it doesnt matter its just an experiment. you can also make comments and suggestions and send him other cool things you know of.

http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/

·
Registered
251 Posts
I love it...keep picking on Lindsay please :D! I'd be afraid to see her with a Hummer if she can't even drive a friggin Mercedes to avoid the papparazzi (sp?)! If he keeps on putting up random pics and links I might just be visiting it more often ;).

Permafried-

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
i got one i am working on like that right now too. it's:

www.theshortb.us

i've had it for a while now but i forgot i did until some dude emailed an offer to me of $3000 for it, i guess since someone else wants it i should start working on it next week and get it running.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys there are a lot more vids and pics up now. also he started a forum up on the site so if you want go ahead and register and start posting. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts