Cobalts SS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok....so here's how it goes. I got a twin bro and were always competing. From a dig, till bout 50, I was pullin on him! he said he was prolly a half car distance from my rear bumper when we had to shut down, cause we had to merge.

Race 2: from a 30 mph roll.....we both started in 2nd gear, we went on the third honk.... I started a car ahead of him....and man...i felt my car pull like crazy. But we shut down around 70, and he was a car in front of me......
LOL!!!! I forgot to mention that he has stage 2 and many, many mods. HAHA it was fun tho. Oh... and I beat him off the line because he was spinning all through first and 2nd gear.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice runs..... Although it's sad to see an SRT with stage two peel out that much in first and second gear, still a nice race. So how is it that a twin brother get a faster car, and was able to sup it up with stage two, while you're still stock? I know, there isn't anything out there yet, for the SCC, but in due time, you'll have to give him a rematch with more mods on your car, and actually race a 1/4 mile or at lease till 100 mph, in which case should be 1/4 mile run, from the dig....hehe I'm just glad that we now have a domestice partner to fight the crime against imports. Although I love imports as well.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nice cars guys... At least you guys are brothers so the talking smack stays LITERALLY inside the house... :cool:

·
Registered
509 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Sheesh! Some guys get all the luck.... :(
Dont worry CoBizzle dodge is approving just about everyone for their cars, go get the SRT!! :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Trust me Id love to but I have Chevy in my blood so I haveta go with the SS! I dream about it at night! :eek:

Dont tell me you sleep with the steering wheel also like a teddy bear...
Its ok poocums, The SS will be alright

1 - 16 of 16 Posts