Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is at a SRT4 meet in SLC, UT. Mine is the WHITE one with Black Wheels.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CTCOBALTSSS said:
Wow. There are more SRT-4 guys in here than Cobalts. This is a Cobalt Forum. You know, for COBALTS! WTF is going on with this website. I'm done with it! Sorry bro, no offense to you.
None taken man, I have a few friends on this forum so I like to tune it ya know.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i dont get the grudge between srt-4 and us cobalt guys. they preform similarly, and yes i know srt-4's will almost always pull away in 3rd gear but they don't beat us by 10 cars lenghts or anything like that stock. i personaly like the srt-4 and would have bought one is they were still in production but i love my ss/sc too. if the driver is an asshole then by all means hate on him/her. but most srt-4 owners i have come across are pretty cool, so can we please not start shit with any members just beacuse of the car they drive.

oh and i like the white with the black rims!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forced_induction said:
i dont get the grudge between srt-4 and us cobalt guys. they preform similarly, and yes i know srt-4's will almost always pull away in 3rd gear but they don't beat us by 10 cars lenghts or anything like that stock. i personaly like the srt-4 and would have bought one is they were still in production but i love my ss/sc too. if the driver is an asshole then by all means hate on him/her. but most srt-4 owners i have come across are pretty cool, so can we please not start shit with any members just beacuse of the car they drive.

oh and i like the white with the black rims!

thanks! I agree, but there are some really big srt4 homos out there...!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Orlandoech said:
thanks! I agree, but there are some really big srt4 homos out there...!

Oh i know there are and i dislike them and im sure that for every car fourm site there is at least one member that thinks any car besides his is gay. those are the one's i can't stand. if u don't like a car for whatever reason thats your opinion just don't share it if its gonna start shit with people. like i think the dodge caliber is pretty ugly looking, but i dont go light up the cabiler fourms telling everybody that. besides the 300hp caliber srt-4 is gonna spank me when it comes out

·
Registered
36 Posts
Forced.. maybe not on that spanking. It will be 4 wheel drive. So it will have a jump off the line but you should be able to pass it.

Not to mention if it is STI price range... I wouldn't want to spend that money on it anyway.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The SRT4 Caliber ISNT AWD, the drivetrain couldnt handle 300HP. Also, its 300BHP because its a lot heavier than the NEon SRT4.

Both neon srt4 and caliber srt4 do an estimated 0-60 in 5.5-5.8 seconds.

·
Registered
106 Posts
detroit_tuner said:
You mean this ugly ass thing:

yeah that ugly car is going to be the body of the new srt-4. its bad looking but you still have to respect a 300hp turbo engine. i know with the extra weight it is supposed to run almost the same as the orginal srt-4

·
Registered
718 Posts
forced_induction said:
i thought is was FWD. the SRT team said that is was gonna be FWD to keep cost down. thats what sold the orginal srt-4, powerful preformance under $25,000
wrong...the ORIGINAL srt had 215 hp and was billed as the fastest car under 20,000...not 25...thats what sold it haha...

aw man ctcobalt is leaving bc of this??
you mean the man who posted all of 83 posts?????!?

wow...how will the site move on without him and his daily postings full of helpful knowledge and insight...ho hum

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Hey nice car man.

And BTW this is a FREE site anyonw can join even if they don't have a cobalt....

Like me.... i own two Camaro's...

Sorry for going off topic it was just tring to make a point.
And again nice car i like it in white with black rims. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts