Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
yeah and don't even say the wing. TWO people i work with have had the wings removed, frankly i think it makes the car look AWESOME without it. :D

·
Registered
718 Posts
i understand the wing is gone but i dunno the lines dont look right maybe imjust imagining it or maybe the wheels change the complexion of the car enough to throw me off...i dunno

statement retracted i guess

·
Registered
718 Posts
ooo nice i wanted a black srt-4 so bad...the dealership screwed me over but anyways thats a beautiful car...

Also, i always thought it was funny that the back windows are crank windows...
I guess to save weight and money but i thought it was funny

·
Registered
413 Posts
What size are those rims? It does look a lot unlike an SRT4 with out the SRT4 rims. I almost couldnt believe it was an SRT4 as well dewinged and with the diff rims.
Personally I absolutely love the stock SRT4 rims and I think if I had one I wouldnt change them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol Stock SRT-4 wheels are 17x6 and weigh 23lbs these are 17x7 and weigh 20lbs so I drop weight and run wider tires and I like the 5 spoke look better too its a winning situation all around

·
Registered
413 Posts
2.4litersoffury said:
yeah but you also thought superman floormats would be a nice addition to your car so...

im jk...
oooouch dude keep it above the belt now :p hahah

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
My opinion obviously doesn't matter, because it's not my car, but here goes nothing...

I think de-winging an SRT-4 or an SS/SC without replacing it with something else makes it look like a base model Neon or Cobalt. And honestly, I wouldn't want to look like I'm driving a base model.

That is all. :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Unlike many SRT-4 owners I actually like Neons so I like the fact that it looks like a base model, because after all it's "just a Neon"

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have personally met him and i know he drives an SRT-4 and he also just bought a bigger turbo. How much power you pushing now man? Btw i like they way that looks with those rims its more aggressive looking.

You would know it was an srt-4 after it left you sitting at light trying to guess and then realizing what it was because it was gone. :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts