Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
230 is about what everyone else is dynoing at. I can't wait to see what I dyno with my k and n cai, 3.125 in pully, and header put on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
3rd gear is 1.13 and 4th is .89

Why are the CobaltSS slow?? After having mine for 2 weeks it became VERY clear why they don't ET and MPH better! The motor doesn't make good power till after 5K. When you have to shift at 6500, the rpm drops to low 4K which is WAY out of the power band. Once we get software to fix this, LOOK OUT!!! Huge gains to be had.

Try short shifting any car and see how much it looses ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
OC SRT-4 said:
Nah, I like to keep them guessing! Why don't add to your sig that you have Stage 2 with toys and HOM owns all?
Hey,
You of all people know that I only have a Dodge Neon SRT Design package... it has the Red and Blue buttons but I was told they are for looks. My power comes from the hidden V-Tak(TM) controller that dealer put on. :D:D:D

FASTFOSSIL, the car put down awesome numbers.
Hey, I've been dying to see the cobalt's speedo when doing a 2nd or 3rd gear roll punch... maybe you could get a short vid.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think I agree with the above reason why these cars are so slow. I think gear and traction are also big reason's why the car could be considered slow. 1st gear seems to short, so you spin, and second and third gear seem too long, so when you shift into 2nd or 3rd you have a long time to wait before shifting. It's geared more for a road course.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Are cars arent slow! :mad: Buy honda and then you will know what slow feels like.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The-Violator said:
Why hasn't anyone said anything about the editing.. I thought the editing was pretty good. GJ man!
Yea, the editing was really good. What program did you use to edit it? I'm transferring to Drexel for Digital Media and I would really like to know what program you used. If it's anything by Adobe, then I have it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts