Cobalts SS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Took you ~17 seconds to even up with the Mustang. Means he would have taken you in the quarter mile. I wonder if DR's on the CSS would give you a win light on the track? Anyone run with slicks or DR's yet?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
DigDug said:
Took you ~17 seconds to even up with the Mustang. Means he would have taken you in the quarter mile. I wonder if DR's on the CSS would give you a win light on the track? Anyone run with slicks or DR's yet?
Yep, it would have been quite different with drag radials and a goofy guy brace. I can't launch hard or shift into 2nd hard or else I get wheel hop, and when I get wheel hop my RPM's drop dramatically (edit: when launching/shifting gears).

·
Registered
10 Posts
tofu said:
I hate yousendit but I don't have someone to host it for me:

Enjoy!

Tofu Runs

Whats up. It's Chris. Those were some good runs. Have to do it again sometime.

Oh, the car looks good. :cool:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Slocus02 said:
Whats up. It's Chris. Those were some good runs. Have to do it again sometime.

Oh, the car looks good. :cool:

DUUUDE chris! What's up man, heck yeah it was fun. Everyone's been giving props to your Focus. ;)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Nice runs man. How much whp is the stang putting down?... and 'Chirs' how much is your focus putting down as well?.. welcome to the site btw... click my sig:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks 87, I guess I should have posted it in the pics/vids area lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have no idea what my car puts down. I will dyno it at school when I get a chance. I'm hoping for about 165 or 170 to the ground.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Base HP is 170. Mods are as follows:
SCT Reflash
Focus Central 65mm Throttle Body
Focus Central Underdrive pullies
Focus Central Offroad Pipe
Steeda Short Ram Intake
Steeda Short Throw Shifter
Screamin' Demon Coil and LiveWires
All 3 VF Engineering Motor Mounts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Slocus..mods are pretty good. I had the FC 65mm TB, screamin' demon ignition/live wires, and steeda short ram. 160-170whp is feasible with your mods. I heard of problems though with the long term effects of the SCT flash. Did you go through Wayne of Hypnotic?

·
Registered
10 Posts
phxSS said:
Slocus..mods are pretty good. I had the FC 65mm TB, screamin' demon ignition/live wires, and steeda short ram. 160-170whp is feasible with your mods. I heard of problems though with the long term effects of the SCT flash. Did you go through Wayne of Hypnotic?
Yep...I went through Wayne. He is a good friend of mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts