Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friends new ride is pretty sick he he just got a built STI engine put in and STI gears cryo treat in the tranny and a FP Green turbo just to name a couple of mods he has. these vids are before the engine swap and gears he was running 360 to the ground(low boost) and the srt4 hes racing has 354.

both were break boosting and subie on low boost
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=OgzA1_CUeyw

now he is on high boost ( dont know how much he puts down on it)
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=mjK84yTVcgs

listen to those turbos!:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bet hell have 800hp in no time

wow dude ur just not happy with anything are u? lol and no not 800lol. unlike me hes is in the states and can show u all his reciepts and shit from his work done on his car. shall i give u his email? or shall i post the link of him running an 8.0 on the 1/8 mile without even launching it( its before he had an aftermarket clutch and tranny)?

·
Registered
147 Posts
that subaru is nice. like the high boost better. how many psi's does he get on high boost?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
wow dude ur just not happy with anything are u? lol and no not 800lol. unlike me hes is in the states and can show u all his reciepts and shit from his work done on his car. shall i give u his email? or shall i post the link of him running an 8.0 on the 1/8 mile without even launching it( its before he had an aftermarket clutch and tranny)?
pffft id love to see his 1/4 time after he falls on his face.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pffft id love to see his 1/4 time after he falls on his face.

lol how would he do that when hes running an FP Green 50 trim turbo? he doesnt run outta breath trust me he maxes his speedo out QUICK! and the hight boost is 25 for that stock block he had in there at the time. he now runs 32PSI.

·
Registered
29 Posts
he cant run 32 psi on the green. I have 7 years of owning and modding these cars. Try your "fin swap" technique on me sucka!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts