Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
canada6901 said:
like the top wheels best!

yeah I did too. It gave it a more "production possibility" look IMHO. I put the other wheels on because other people on srtforums wanted to see some different wheels.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CoBIZZLE said:
Damn they shoulda made the charger at least AVAILABLE in two door form!! man I love all the chops I see that are made into coupes!!!

They are making a 2 door "version" dubbed the Challenger. Just like old school years. Look for it come 2007-2009.

It will be powered by a beast of a motor. Well, the SRT model will more than likely be powered by this motor. Its a all new 6.4L HEMI powerplant which is said to be around 500hp. Should be a competitor to the Ford GT500.

·
Registered
78 Posts
the dodge boys are gonna have a hell of a time keepin transmissions in the challenger if they put that damn monster in it!!!

*don't really care for dodge....but when you hear one ya can't help but grin a little!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
canada6901 said:
the dodge boys are gonna have a hell of a time keepin transmissions in the challenger if they put that damn monster in it!!!
;) they have it covered. It wil reportedly have the heavy duty NV5600 which can handle pretty much anything you throw at it.

Remember also, that MB and DCX are partners. There are plenty of MB's rolling around with 600+hp and over 700+ft lbs on stock trannies.

If DCX think they need a beefier tranny than they can build, they know who to call ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts