·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic of my new lights :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Where'd you get those?? And what price??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got them from vvme.com
they were about $95 (thats including shipping) and they work really nice
sorry it too so long to reply, my laptop charger was busted and i had to fix it lol
getting my subs this weekend and then i got get some tint and then when all that is done get my wheels powder coated black.... wont take too long with my new job so ill keep updating pics along the way

·
Registered
79 Posts
Cool cool. Are they easy to install and is there any wiring required?

·
Registered
130 Posts
i got them from vvme.com
sorry it too so long to reply, my laptop charger was busted and i had to fix it lol
getting my subs this weekend and then i got get some tint and then when all that is done get my wheels powder coated black.... wont take too long with my new job so ill keep updating pics along the way
when your installing your sub if your using stock head unit your prolly gonna have to splice into the speaker wire just fyi.. thats what i had to do. 95 bucks?! nice that goes on my to do list then. where did you buy?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Woa.....Way off topic bro. I was wondering if you had to do any extra wiring or if they are plug and go.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, no extra wiring necessary for my lights... idk about other brands
and i got the subs installed no problem, they sound great and i did have to do some splicing but that was not a big deal...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, there in the stock housings but i had adjust them a lil after but nuthing too major

·
Registered
79 Posts
About how much did you have to adjust? were they Way off??

·
Registered
72 Posts
i got them from vvme.com
What about the harness and ballasts? Does it come as a complete kit?:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they werent way off... just a lil low, now that there adjusted they are really nice
yeah just get the HID conversion kit and it comes with everything u need :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Can't beat the price...but there's so many at their site...I assume you got the bi-xenon kit?

Can you post the exact kit that you bought? Thanks!:)

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah but im going to wait untill summer cause i got alot of bills lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
dude its easy to black them out. just go buy vht nightshade do about 3 coats it will look nice. ill post pics of mine durring day and night so you can see i only did 2 coats i think anyways...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts