Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
newb

Im a newbie to this forum, just wanted to introduce my self. My name is Jeremy from Tampa Florida. I have seen some sweet ass cobalts under the gallery keep up the good work all!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congrats Jeremy

I have the exact same car (well, you know what I mean) and I love it. i'm up to 1800 miles now. Did I say I love it? :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
What dealership is that? It looks like they have 3 Cobalt SS S/C's in stock...Just currious b/c around here i looked for MONTHS trying to find one!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
cobaltss06 said:
btw why isnt my sig showing up on my replies?....
It's made to only show up once per page, to help save space (for those people that have huge sigs. Nice lookin car btw.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stubbles said:
What dealership is that? It looks like they have 3 Cobalt SS S/C's in stock...Just currious b/c around here i looked for MONTHS trying to find one!!
Actually they had 4 supercharged cobalts, there was another black on on the inside but the two black ones had yellow inserts in the seats, which didnt look all that to me...the silver one had red inserts and the red one in the background had the recaros and the darker painted wheels. They are at Michael Holey dealership in Lakeland Florda. Down here they are not that hard to find. O just a heads up my pops is getting the new Tahoe tomorrow, ill throw up a pic soon, and hopefully my buddy gets that silver ss, then we will both have and ss. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
updated pics without pin striping

i tried the wd40 idea with not much success, i used some eagle one wax as you dry and a damp cloth and it peeled right off, it looks so much better here are some updated pics and a pic of my pops new 07 Tahoe LT

·
Registered
383 Posts
CobaltDude81 said:
the 2.4s kinda make me laugh seeing "Cobalt SS" and then seeing the smaller spoiler...

Why? It's a nicer looking spoiler anyway. Plus it's ann SS not an SC, which does not claim to be SC, so what is the problem with it being 2.4? Mine's plenty fast enough for me (I don't race ofr do mods, it's a daily driver.) I wanted sport and economy, and I got both.

I am not flaming here, just asking why you laugh.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts