Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
joedashow said:
Hurry up and break it in so you can start making it un-slow. :)

Parts are already coming, my goal is to void the warantee before the temp tag comes off!!!!!

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joedashow said:
Nicccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D I wish I could be so carefree about my car. What do you have in store for the Black Bomber?

Well, i think the engine needs to be built to withstand the power I seek...

But I think I can get close to 300hp on the stock engine..

Thats a short term goal, we'll see how it works out..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, it's the lady from bimmerforums with kickin' music taste! Rock on.

Nice car, too. Sure does look nice - see what kind of power you can get from it. I need a new car soon - something with an interior!

·
Registered
49 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Are you her daughter? Nice car MT!!! (again) Still think you're the coolest!
Daughter? I sure do hope that was a Joke! If i Were a Mod, you would be the first i would ban for that nonsense! :eek: j/k

I am her son who also owns an SRT4 like her, she and i both are gonna mess with the little cobalt of doom now! :cool:

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
GooberMT said:
Daughter? I sure do hope that was a Joke! If i Were a Mod, you would be the first i would ban for that nonsense! :eek: j/k

I am her son who also owns an SRT4 like her, she and i both are gonna mess with the little cobalt of doom now! :cool:
Hahaha, Cobizzle, it says "Gabriel" right in his sig, not "Gabrielle." Anyway, Goober, does this mean that there's a total of 3 SRT-4s between you and your mom? Cuz if it does............

Could I have one? :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
GooberMT said:

:eek: :confused: :eek: OOOPSS!!! Kindof embarassed now... sorry!!

Oh and joe... I didnt even see the name... I just saw "mom".... woops...

Again sorry! Your mom is REALLY cool if that helps any?!!??!?

·
Registered
454 Posts
You can get more than 300 without pulling the motor apart... I'll let ya know in a couple days. HP should be here on Monday! Muahahahaha...

·
Registered
49 Posts
NO hard feelings about the name or whatever, lol, although your the first to do it :)

We are going to be shooting for 300 on the stock motor with the Stock SC. We will have results within the next month...Gotta break her in! lol, i also need to change the oil, from the crap oil to 5w20, and then once it hits a 1000, change the oil to good ol synthetic mobil 1...

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
GooberMT said:
NO hard feelings about the name or whatever, lol, although your the first to do it :)

We are going to be shooting for 300 on the stock motor with the Stock SC. We will have results within the next month...Gotta break her in! lol, i also need to change the oil, from the crap oil to 5w20, and then once it hits a 1000, change the oil to good ol synthetic mobil 1...
the SS\SC are Mobil 1 from factory

·
Registered
441 Posts
umm, factory oil is 5w-30 mobil 1

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
GooberMT said:

correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't the car come from the factory with mobil 1 synthetic? it says it right on the oil cap. i forget what weight it is though.

·
Registered
309 Posts
iso said:
correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't the car come from the factory with mobil 1 synthetic? it says it right on the oil cap. i forget what weight it is though.
Mobil 1 synthetic 5w30

·
Registered
49 Posts
Anytime i get a car from the factory, i always replace it like this. Factory says it comes that way, and it may, but i will change it anyways to make sure it is safe. In my experience, they said it with the srt that it came with mobil 1, but in fact it was just their crap oil.

Can never be to safe!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts