Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Have you ever gone shooting??? Like in open fields?? We get pretty big gun sessions going, vids will be next.
Yeah I have... haha i used to live in a small town so all that stuff was a big deal. shot up cars and other stuff. But just never really could get into it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah i dont know who would mod a 2.4 N/A... Sounds dumb to me....

In all honesty though, i havent modded any of my cars. All of them are bone stock.....:confused:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I love driving cars modding cars, riding and shooting the fuck out of shit.

One of my favorite guns is my good old Savage .22, I have ran over 11,000 rounds through it in the last 3 years. I replaced everything except the trigger assm. stock and barrel. Add CCI's Velocitor's to the mix and the fun has just begun.

It's actually more fun than my hand cannons.

But then again I don't feel like a thug when shooting a rifle.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yeah i dont know who would mod a 2.4 N/A... Sounds dumb to me....

In all honesty though, i havent modded any of my cars. All of them are bone stock.....:confused:
Listen kid, it was obvious sarcasm. Dont worry, no one expects you to get it. When i bought my car, i was making 8 bucks an hour and it was the most i could afford. Why do people mod the shit out of old civics? Because they probably cant afford a new car. Same idea. Get it?

Get banned again already plz.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I side with those who don't modify vehicles. Then again, I can understand why they do, I just don't think it is a very feasible option to do so.

One of the members here, have seen my black del Sol and saw that I had put a lot of money into it, and you know how much I got back? Zero! lol

Not to mention, vehicles are made to work the way they do. I would be happy as shit with a stock CobaltSS. They are beautiful cars!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love driving cars modding cars, riding and shooting the fuck out of shit.

One of my favorite guns is my good old Savage .22, I have ran over 11,000 rounds through it in the last 3 years. I replaced everything except the trigger assm. stock and barrel. Add CCI's Velocitor's to the mix and the fun has just begun.

It's actually more fun than my hand cannons.

But then again I don't feel like a thug when shooting a rifle.
.22 rifles are the funnest to shoot period.

Here is a really fun .22

http://www.waltheramerica.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=13152&storeId=10002&categoryId=43805&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=43326&top_category=43326

and it comes in carbon fiber yo!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Listen kid, it was obvious sarcasm. Dont worry, no one expects you to get it. When i bought my car, i was making 8 bucks an hour and it was the most i could afford. Why do people mod the shit out of old civics? Because they probably cant afford a new car. Same idea. Get it?

Get banned again already plz.
hahah WOW! Do i need to put sarcasm after every post i write. You just made yourself look dumb.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts