Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend at work finally got his SRT-4 and we decided to snap off a few photo's of the orange and black together.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah they are the KDW2's...came stock, and I've had to replace 2 so far, jsut because the front ones wear out bad if you don't rotate religiously.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mercury said:
SRT-4's are our friends. The US compact scene is here!

Not too shabby
totally agree..... there was a yellow CSS right down the street parked. but I didn't have my camera right then.
CSS/Redline/SRT4 holding it down

·
Registered
259 Posts
nice...

i know what you mean about those KDW 2's.... they do wear out quick if you don't rotate em.. i gotta do mines every oilchange but i get sooo many comments on em....

got mines in a 245-40-17

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
Looks good. Curious as to why you chose a unpainted eye lid. I'm not a fan of them but they look good painted for that kind of style/look.

·
Registered
259 Posts
NOW THE BIG ?...

whos faster...lol

and that stage ? is sick.....makes em think before they step up...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Ditto on the Stage ?, seems to be a big plus for everybody! LOL
When did you say your gettin the Stage 3?? Later this year?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
Ditto on the Stage ?, seems to be a big plus for everybody! LOL
When did you say your gettin the Stage 3?? Later this year?
late this year, early next year at the latest., and as of now, possibly more than just stage 3.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
orange juice said:
I like the "R" you get with S3R :)

you got your badge from fastpny?
I picked it up from Got PSI

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
orange juice said:
Looks good. Curious as to why you chose a unpainted eye lid. I'm not a fan of them but they look good painted for that kind of style/look.
They are painted... just painted black. I'll most likely sand them back down later and go orange blast with them.

·
Registered
895 Posts
mm_omega2 said:
I picked it up from Got PSI

FASTPNY/Got Psi=same "company" so to speak.

More than S3 huh?........uh oh, looks like someone is planning on bringing a gun to a knife fight! Let us know which route your taking or did you mean like more than just s3 as in running off the bottle along with it?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
orange juice said:
FASTPNY/Got Psi=same "company" so to speak.

More than S3 huh?........uh oh, looks like someone is planning on bringing a gun to a knife fight! Let us know which route your taking or did you mean like more than just s3 as in running off the bottle along with it?
well, as of now here's my plans for the car for Jan-Feb '06(might be straying from the Stage3 mentality)
AGP(Garrett) T3 50 trim
return fuel line kit
AGP WGA
fuel pump
injectors
3"O2 Housing
3" downpipe
3" MPx exhaust
of course others as in fuel management, etc. but this is jsut my basic list at the moment
...I want to push around 23ish psi which AGP says is around 420+whp w/ what I am talking about getting, on pump gas.

leave the Stage? badge for those that want to test me
and for the kicker, a 50 shot of juice on the side just in case. :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
WOW man 420whp! thats sick!, all i have to say is nice car, and i think all the domestic tuners should get along.

2006 black SS/SC on order

1 - 20 of 27 Posts