Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's like a Cobalt sedan because it is! The Pursuit is a Cobalt with different badges and front grill. The rest is identical.

My Pursuit being the SE version, it's the equivalent of the Cobalt LS with the Sport group.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
lol you will have better kill stories than us with ss' after you outrun a few mustangs... you can mock them by saying it's just a 4banger, 4door family car... and if they beat you, then you can use the same excuse

hahaha :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Interesting.... Looks like your grill is removable. The Cobalt SS preproduction photos with the different rims showed a seperate grill but our grills are built into the bumper. I can see some aftermarket grills coming out for your car

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for the comment.

I'll try to take a pic of my gauge tonight when I get home.
They are white-faced with bright red lightning.

The car is very well equiped with :
a/c, remote door lock, power windows, stereo control on the steering wheel, ABS, traction control, Pirelli P6 tires, cruise control... It has the base 2,2L Ecotec engine.

And sorry, no mods for this car cauz it's a lease. :eek:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think I've seen more Pursuits on the road to date than I have Cobalts, at least in London anyways. I really like the black on it though, still haven't seen too many of them around, typically seen blue and red for the most part. Good luck keeping that black clean and enjoy the ride :D.

Permafried-

·
Registered
193 Posts
PursuitSE said:
Thanks for the comment.

I'll try to take a pic of my gauge tonight when I get home.
They are white-faced with bright red lightning.

The car is very well equiped with :
a/c, remote door lock, power windows, stereo control on the steering wheel, ABS, traction control, Pirelli P6 tires, cruise control... It has the base 2,2L Ecotec engine.

And sorry, no mods for this car cauz it's a lease. :eek:

thanks man ..yeah Ive seen the gauges breifly they look really nice ..I wish they had gone with white face on the Cobalt SS. just wanted a close look at them

·
Registered
85 Posts
woah man you can do 200 in that thing? haha j/k

1 - 20 of 25 Posts