Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got ther at 7:30 but someone blew up there car, and rather than stoping and pulling off to the side..this ahole drives down the whole 1320 leving oil from start to finshe...so they had to clean it up ..wich took about 3hrs. i didnt run till about 11pm and when i did run the track was still pretty bad
Click here to see Video
i had to let off twice to keep from spinning. i just cant seem to make it off the line smoothly
rt .665
60' 2.381
330' 6.442
1/8 9.580
mph 78.23
1000 12.269
1/4 14.522
mph 100.24

judging by my slip it seems all my problmes are befor the 8th mile

·
Registered
478 Posts
not bad man...just keep it up!

the first few times to the track are always the worst, it's only uphill from here!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Haha, sounds like you went to Rockingham in NC! I went there back in sept right after I got my car and only did two runs from 5pm-11pm. Some shit-head popped his motor and ran the length of the track. Those kind of people need to be tea-bagged!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Click here to see Video

Click here to see Video

new video from funday sunday at osw, track was a lot better becuse the sun was out and the track stayed dry im pretty happy with the times becuse im not lanching the car ,im taking it easy off the line till i get traction bars ...becasue iv broken an axle once due to wheelhop , so i take it easy in first gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts