Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a few months of having a ss.net sig, it has finally been removed by moderators due to the fact that it advertises a "competitor site". I was merely trying to spread the Cobalt information around by showing people that there are more sites out there than just here with great info. I think that some people, who will remain nameless, are merely trying to avoid giving ss.net any publicity due to the fact that they are jealous of the traffic that they get compared to here.
Oh well, just better not get banned from here since I did not name names of people involved and didn't specifically name the "other" site I am referring to. Most of you will know what site I am talking about. I still enjoy getting info off of this site as well, just know more people on the "other" site.

Jason

·
Registered
273 Posts
I like .com and .net. I post more over there, and I will cross post stuff, but won't advertise for them, thats just bad form /shrug IMO.

Well mebe I will for a troll passing thru.

I certainly think you won't get banned. If you were asked to remove your sig. well so be it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
.com has not offered much compared to .net, info wise, better threads, better pictures!!!!!, smarter people, etc... i can go on and on.... but dont get me wrong i still come on here from time to time to see how things are going, and see if i can find anything new to me, which does not really happen on .com, but people like what they like, if i had to choose if ONE SITE would go down FOREVER, i think myself and everybody would say KEEP .net, and .com we can survive without, correct...

·
Registered
98 Posts
i feel the same... i come on here from time to time... the problem i see is that you can post something up, and there's no response.... if you do get one, it's the same 2 people over and over..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts