Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
nice, I really like that blue on those cars. Good choice. The black nwhite/color pic is pretty cool too. :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
iball said:
I'm a photochop noob, how do you guys get it to look all "toy-looking" like that?
I'd like to know also, just got photoshop cs2 installed....I need to find some tutorials,arrgh
and by the way, if ya want that program ^^^ pm me.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh it's really easy, takes no skill at all lol. I just use the blur tool and edge around whatever the "focus" of the picture is. Or I use the color changer tool and go around to make the area black and white, but leave color on whatever I want emphasis is on.

·
Registered
125 Posts
eyelids on the srt-4 really make it look 10x better in my opinion, both very nice lookin cars

·
Registered
543 Posts
^^ agree , the srt4 shoud've come with your choice of eyelids from the dealership.

:TOFU: do you use photoshop or some other photo program?
I might have to try out some new chit tonight w/ my pics.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mm_omega2 said:
^^ agree , the srt4 shoud've come with your choice of eyelids from the dealership.

:TOFU: do you use photoshop or some other photo program?
I might have to try out some new chit tonight w/ my pics.

Yeah I use photoshop, still a noob at it though lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
mm_omega2 said:
nice, I really like that blue on those cars. Good choice.
yea...im tryin to get it on my ss at first i orderd black then found out that they were gunna stop making arrival blue so switched it to that and now they say they cant do that color...we tryed to argue with em and said do it black if you wont do arrival blue sooooo...i think this is the delay on my ss i really hope it comes in blue though it should be here by homecoming at my school
;) and the new z06 should be here for prom ;) ;) :D :rolleyes: lol
how tight will that be ill lay some 12 inch wide rubber down the entrance of our school lol

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
mm_omega2 said:
I'd like to know also, just got photoshop cs2 installed....I need to find some tutorials,arrgh
and by the way, if ya want that program ^^^ pm me.
Tried to PM but your box is full! None the less, I am sure you know why I was going to PM you!

For Tutorials check out:
http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

I learned all my stuff off of that website! It's great!
Just remember, when working in photoshop, ALWAYS work in layers than when you have a finished product, just save it as a JPG and it will flatten it for you! ;)

Post up some work of yours!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice pics...and I agree the eyelids make the car look that much better, looks like it's severely pissed off at something and is ready to let loose. Someone around here really needs to buy the orange (there's one on the Dodge dealer's lot and damn it if I could afford a second car I would lol), so far all I've seen is black but the orange is the best colour on the car imo...it just makes it jump out and goes well with the flow of the body. Same goes for the blue on the SS...have yet to see that colour here though we've got every other one driving the streets lol.

Permafried-

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice cars...I love the SS alot (espically in blue) and of course, being an srt owner myself, that orange is hawt! Where did you get those eyelids from... and how much? :D I think they would look good on my silver...really makes the car looked pissed off....very nice!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you guys reffering to my buddies SRT-4? Or Omegas?? Because my friends SRT-4 is actually Red lol. :p

edit: Oh and we made the eyelids with some vinyl from a local hobby shop...total cost....$4.26

·
Registered
251 Posts
tofu said:
Are you guys reffering to my buddies SRT-4? Or Omegas?? Because my friends SRT-4 is actually Red lol. :p

edit: Oh and we made the eyelids with some vinyl from a local hobby shop...total cost....$4.26
I thought it was originally red when I looked at the picture, but I was talking about the orange on the car in general. Like the red but there's just something about the orange that catches your eye...but being red the blue of your SS and the red of the SRT-4 compliment eachother very well :D.

Permafried-

1 - 18 of 18 Posts