Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. I don't know if too many people have gotten theirs yet, but up here in Canada I've heard that mine is being shipped this week.. It's a Victory Red with Sunroof and the 2 Tone Seats (red insert). I'm sooo pumped.. hopefully when I get it and take it for a test drive it won't dissappoint. I'm sure it won't.. I'll post pics as soon as I see 'er :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Congrats man! :)

..definately post up pics as soon as you take her home ;)

Victory Red is sweet, good choice....

-ALBeRt
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Cool yer lucky and Im not jealous honest...
No seriously I think there is only like one other person on here that actually has photos of their car posted already. I need to (financialy) wait til later this summer to get one but Im not sure if I can last that long or not....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,187 Posts
Well good for you and welcome to the site.
And i am jelouse because i have to wait untill Decemer some time to even consider getting one because of money issues (COLLEGE EXPENSIVE) but it will all work out because i figure that will give Chevy enoughe time work out ALL of the bugs (if there is any).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
P.S. I really am jealous there was some sarcasm meant for that line...

I'm gonna steal your car... j/k

By the way "raff", love your avatar!!! :D

Hey ummm, anybody, where can I get pics for an avatar, anywhere or do I have to scan it onto my screen or what Id really like to have one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Hey ummm, anybody, where can I get pics for an avatar, anywhere or do I have to scan it onto my screen or what Id really like to have one.
Hey i can make just about any pic off the web in to a avatar so if you post one i can make it work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
woohoo, getting one too. (took me forever to find this site). My friend has a red SRT-4 (www.srtforums.com), so ill be tryin to get some movies of us racin. My dosent ship till the 28th, but hell well worth it! :eek:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Hey 87, I have it saved to My Pictures and when I click the Browse button on the Edit Avatar screen, I clicked on the pic, it put the file in the selection window, but all I get is a red x??? What happened?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Hey 87, I have it saved to My Pictures and when I click the Browse button on the Edit Avatar screen, I clicked on the pic, it put the file in the selection window, but all I get is a red x??? What happened?
Here is another one that sould work but not 100% sure.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
find any pic, right click save it to your desktop..

go to your user cp.. you know what to do from there :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
It keeps tellin me this:

The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again

and this:

Error - cannot find an image at the specified URL. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
It keeps tellin me this:

The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again

and this:

Error - cannot find an image at the specified URL. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

Ok here you go.
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top