Cobalts SS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like any other SS.

You can see the E55 AMG in the reflection.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looking gooood! Are those headlights painted?? They look like the housings are black.

Btw, nice AMG too. I happened to see an SLK 200 a few months ago in the downtown area of Houston...sickest car I have ever seen in my life. Had Brabus badges on it too.

·
Registered
364 Posts
tofu said:
Looking gooood! Are those headlights painted?? They look like the housings are black.

Btw, nice AMG too. I happened to see an SLK 200 a few months ago in the downtown area of Houston...sickest car I have ever seen in my life. Had Brabus badges on it too.

that wa probably not an slk 200. they do not ship those here only 230's 320's and now the new 350's and 55's maybe someone had it shipped from germany but very unlikely especially if it had brabus badges then im sure it was a bigger engine.

what car is that in the reflection? e class maybe s class cant tell exactly. does it just have the amg kit or is it really a 55 AMG?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The headlights are stock! Those photos were taken like 10 minutes after it was unloaded from the flatbed into my garage :D.

Yes the reflection is a "real" E55 AMG, 500hp, etc... I need to find my other memory stick, I had good photos of it on there.

·
Registered
364 Posts
tube said:
The headlights are stock! Those photos were taken like 10 minutes after it was unloaded from the flatbed into my garage :D.

Yes the reflection is a "real" E55 AMG, 500hp, etc... I need to find my other memory stick, I had good photos of it on there.
i wish 500hp but 469 is close enough in the s, sl, and cl classes its 493.
i love the e55 very fun car to drive

·
Registered
364 Posts
hey i didnt even notice that note on the about the e55 in the reflection until now. i wasnt asking if it was real to be a jerk but i really didnt see that note so i was just wondering

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did take that sticker off. Those bastards are IMPOSSIBLE to get off cleanly, I had to go over the spot with goo-gone to get the residue off.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts