Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally managed to get some pics of my brother's '99 Camaro SS. Not the best pics you'll see this year, but the best I could do with the conditions. Also, the pics loaded up in different sizes for whatever reason. Anyway, hope you guys like 'em.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I used to own a 2000 SS. I do miss that car for sure!!! The skittle is fun, but I do miss the first gear pull of my old LS1. To this day, it was the fastest car I have ever owned on the bottle. The traction was so much better then the skittle. Donuts\powerslides are one of the few things I miss most, lets not talk about burn outs!!! That is a sweet car, I'm digging the rotors behind the wheels, details. Tell him to get a 100shot on it, turn that car into a monster with the flip of a switch!!! :D

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DDogsrt461BLK 2.0 said:
I used to own a 2000 SS. I do miss that car for sure!!! The skittle is fun, but I do miss the first gear pull of my old LS1. To this day, it was the fastest car I have ever owned on the bottle. The traction was so much better then the skittle. Donuts\powerslides are one of the few things I miss most, lets not talk about burn outs!!! That is a sweet car, I'm digging the rotors behind the wheels, details. Tell him to get a 100shot on it, turn that car into a monster with the flip of a switch!!! :D
It's basically just a bolt-on beast. He's got the SLP cold air box, Flowmaster exhaust, SLP long tube headers, lowering springs, cross-drilled rotors, a strut bar, Granatelli MAF, MSD ignition, and Nitto drag radials in the rear.

He says he's just about done modding the car, though me and our mechanic buddy have been trying to get him to get an LS6 intake manifold.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That is one sweet ride. I just wish GM had made them more affordable when they were brand new. Just whatever you do, don't race him......I'm still recovering from my recent camaro ss race..... =S

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Landonelf said:
That is one sweet ride. I just wish GM had made them more affordable when they were brand new. Just whatever you do, don't race him......I'm still recovering from my recent camaro ss race..... =S
No need to tell me twice... I've seen him tear up too many Cobras and C5's not to know any better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts