Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Doc said:
Is your car red or black..?? That trunk pic is from a red car. :confused:
The car he has now is red. He had to get rid of the black one because it was a dealer demo (his father owns the chevy dealer if I'm not mistaken, but correct me if I am KP). System looks good, not as good as mine of course ;). How'd you fit that box through the small trunk space you guys have?

·
Registered
671 Posts
GOULET !! Robert Goulet definately approves but nothing sounds better than my classic sexy voice GOULET !

·
Registered
364 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
The car he has now is red. He had to get rid of the black one because it was a dealer demo (his father owns the chevy dealer if I'm not mistaken, but correct me if I am KP). System looks good, not as good as mine of course ;). How'd you fit that box through the small trunk space you guys have?
through the inside with the seats folded down im guessing

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CobaltGuy said:
What did you do with the stock 10" sub? Ill buy it.
sorry man i sold it like 6 months ago. but i did take the factory box and modified it drastically, like the inside of it, so it can fit a 10w3 JL or any other 10's of that stature/width. i will sell u that

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey cobalt guy...i got a 15" Competition woofer 8ohms oh its kicker it hits hella hard if ur intrested i can take pics and e-mail them to you

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here are some pics of the system in my RL:

·
Registered
14 Posts
i want to hook my ipod up to my car i bought a FM transmitter and returned it because it sucked...does the stock pioneer deck have an auxilary hook up? or does is it XM ready?

·
Registered
16 Posts
kelleyperformance said:
here is my newly installed system, which i might add, i enjoy thouroughly :rolleyes: . hope you all approve
nice ride yo, i sold a fully built eclipse for this car, i didnt get another forced induction vehicle because i would forever be in debt...anyways how much boost and what kind of HP are you putting out with that pulley?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cobaltss06 said:
nice ride yo, i sold a fully built eclipse for this car, i didnt get another forced induction vehicle because i would forever be in debt...anyways how much boost and what kind of HP are you putting out with that pulley?
im puting out arround 240 wp with the 3.00"pulley and stock injectors. my setup in my signature hasnt been dynoed yet. giving the PCM some time to learn

·
Registered
14 Posts
does the pioneer deck have an auxiliary or is it xm ready? i have the upgraded sound package w/ the 7 speaker pioneer system im tryin to get my ipod hooked up to my car w/out changing my deck for all of you who took out ur decks for your new system mind checking...i talked to the chevy and they had NO idea

thanks

·
Registered
383 Posts
Spencer said:
does the pioneer deck have an auxiliary or is it xm ready? i have the upgraded sound package w/ the 7 speaker pioneer system im tryin to get my ipod hooked up to my car w/out changing my deck for all of you who took out ur decks for your new system mind checking...i talked to the chevy and they had NO idea

thanks
The Pioneer upgraded system SHOULD be xm ready. Mine was, and it'll play MP3s on a disk, but you can't plug an ipod into it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts