Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know what car this is? :) I do...

Intercooler up front and this car isn't out yet. :) Factory, (without turbo/SC) it comes with 200hp. With turbo/SC, it'll kill a Cobalt SS/SC. My theory is that car will have more aftermarket support upon release than the Cobalt will at that time (~Sept-Nov 2005).

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Scourge said:
Does anyone know what car this is? :) I do...

Intercooler up front and this car isn't out yet. :) Factory, (without turbo/SC) it comes with 200hp. With turbo/SC, it'll kill a Cobalt SS/SC. My theory is that car will have more aftermarket support upon release than the Cobalt will at that time (~Sept-Nov 2005).

Its not a real car, its a concept or fake car made for the purpose of showing off the rims that they are advertising.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nocturn said:
Its not a real car, its a concept or fake car made for the purpose of showing off the rims that they are advertising.
It's a photoshop of a concept car. :) Anyway, I'm going to stop here as this might become one of those ugly debates.

·
Registered
15 Posts
it looks a lot like the 2006 Civic concept.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ya looks just like the new 06 Civic.. looks pretty awesome! but its not suppose to have a turbo or ss.. suppose to have 200hp and be able to do 150mph! I'll see if I can post some pics of it out of a new mag I just got..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty sure that it's a photoshop too. Yeah, I've been saying that it'll have a lot of aftermarket support because it should use the same (or similar) engine to the RSX-S. But body kits? That's just too car specific and I don't think anyone will have a body kit for that yet as the car isn't even out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts