Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! me and the boyfriend picked up need for speed most wanted for ps2 tonight.. just finished playing.. what a sic game.. lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
haha.. $50 is to much for a game in my book... we went 1/2's

·
Registered
306 Posts
bought it yesterday, it kicks ass, not very far in it cuz I only played for about an hour but new mods started showing up quick, and our car looks sooo sweet in it....exact representation, and stock it tops out at the same top speed as mine...well when it was stock too :D

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
I bought it today! I got the Black Edition. This game rocks, I havent even watched the DVD that comes with it yet LOL!

NICE! I just picked up my XBOX360 version....too bad I can't play it on the 360 for a few more days but I think it will be worth it.

The 'Black Edition' is that a special edition? If so for what system PS2 or XBOX?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CobaltSSilver said:
NICE! I just picked up my XBOX360 version....too bad I can't play it on the 360 for a few more days but I think it will be worth it.

The 'Black Edition' is that a special edition? If so for what system PS2 or XBOX?
PS2 and X-BOX.

I will buy it on Tuesday. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
this game gets me to worked up.. when u got 10 police cars chasin u and runnin road blocks at 100.. to intense..haha.. btw.. what cars r u guys drivin in it?? i got the eclipse(lime green) and fallyns got a red SS

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I get pissed around 6 minutes and 96 cop cars!!! LOL Ive gotten to where I just constantly try to ram the cops, Im gonna try and see if there is a limit to how many cops they can send at you... LOL

·
Registered
945 Posts
I remember in the previous NFS hot pursuit game they would send like 4-5 after you and if you got passed the spike strip, they would send out a angry cop in a vette that could keep up with you and the vette cop would just continuous ram the crap out of you. Then in the mountain race level they sent LM002 which is Lamborghinis SUV. Which was nuts because it would smack my porsche all over it was like getting hit by a freight train.

Quick question is there car damage in Most wanted

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
The Alex said:
I remember in the previous NFS hot pursuit game they would send like 4-5 after you and if you got passed the spike strip, they would send out a angry cop in a vette that could keep up with you and the vette cop would just continuous ram the crap out of you. Then in the mountain race level they sent LM002 which is Lamborghinis SUV. Which was nuts because it would smack my porsche all over it was like getting hit by a freight train.

Quick question is there car damage in Most wanted

I remeber the old ones they were fun to play. :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Little heads up for those interested, Target is selling this game (not the Black edition) for $37.77 until 12/3. The black version is still $59.99 though.

What does the black version have over the regular one anyways?

The original version has the SS S/C, which is good enough for me! Now, if only there was a Sy or an Omni...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts