Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the bowtie on the back of the cobalt have pins or just adhesive on the back i want to take it off but not have holes.. Anyone taken theirs off, I have a friend that owns a paint shop we have glue remover and a heat gun, buffer or whatever we need just i dont want to do ant paint work. I need help ASAP

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only glue behind there. Mine is off. Enjoy the new look.
thank you alot, you wouldnt mind posting a pic would you?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
hell, id rather keep mine on... to many people already ask now what kind of car it is... lol

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hell, id rather keep mine on... to many people already ask now what kind of car it is... lol
lol but there are to many badges on the rear decklid, and everytime i stop for gas someone ask about my car. its this quote "what is that thing"

·
Registered
550 Posts
Does the bowtie on the back of the cobalt have pins or just adhesive on the back i want to take it off but not have holes.. Anyone taken theirs off, I have a friend that owns a paint shop we have glue remover and a heat gun, buffer or whatever we need just i dont want to do ant paint work. I need help ASAP
I TOOK MINE OFF WITH FISHING STRING, JUST GET A GOOD SIZE STRAND AND LIKE FLOSING RUN IT THROUGH THE BACK OF THE BADGE, USE SOME GOO GONE AS WELL

·
Registered
385 Posts
Don't rub too hard though. It can rub off the finish. Also a heat gun can help the process.

suprchged, I actually don't have a picture and my car is about 40 minutes from here in a garage, so I can't go snap a pic.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't rub too hard though. It can rub off the finish. Also a heat gun can help the process.

suprchged, I actually don't have a picture and my car is about 40 minutes from here in a garage, so I can't go snap a pic.
I already did it have a few clear coat scratches will buff them out tomorrow, Anyone know where a cheap stg1 is???

·
Registered
550 Posts
I already did it have a few clear coat scratches will buff them out tomorrow, Anyone know where a cheap stg1 is???
gmpartsdirect.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts