Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I blew my number 4 piston. Pulled the motor and tranny, replaced pistons and clutch. I put everything back in the car and added a gm option b endplate and pluming. I wired everything back up to the correct spot from what I could see, I had another car to compare to. All grounds are in the right spot. I tried to fire it up and it wont start. I have a "P0230 - Fuel Pump Relay Control Circuit" code but when I pushed the valve on the fuel rail there was fuel there. What could be going on with this? I need many suggestions. I have to try and get this thing running by monday morning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still having the same issue. I am positive that everything is hooked up right but it seems like i have a short to power somewhere. code sets as soon as i turn the key on and comes right back if cleared. any ideas how this could happen?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
try unpluging the battery for 20 minuts to reset the computer. also double ck your wiring that would have ANYTHING to do with your relays under the hood. might of put one on backwards or blew a relay/fuse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts