Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on my way back from a car show with a large group of kids this weekend. My buddy has a worked 91 Honda civic si, motor swap and everything, but boosted. He pulls quickly from me on the high way. I have a stage two kit 2.7 pully and an intake. How can I make my car faster? I'm not looking to turbo my car or do a large amount of work to it. But would it be smart to tune it? What about getting a management system, or a chip, or maybe cam work?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright.. im not to sure what injectors i have. they might be stock.how can i tell what i have for injectors? if i need them, what would be better 60lb or 80lb?

·
1,087 Posts
Headers would be a good start to free that exhaust flow so that your SC would work more efficient.... THEN change the injectors and tune it.

And BTW, the stock SC comes with 36lb injectors if Im correct. So an upgrade would be 42lb not 60lb. You have to be pushing a lot more power to need 60lbs.;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok. thanks for the info about the injectors. that will be real usefull to me. idk anywhere in NH that can tune my cobalt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts