Cobalts SS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I have a HUGE problem!! I would like to say first that i just purchased a New 06 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC Its black on black, real beautiful car.. And i love it.
Heres my problem i've been driving for 4 years now and i used to have an automatic car, I never drove stick so im really in-experienced. :( Im having a real problem starting off in first, and once i get it going im fine, as if i if been driving manual for years. If anyone has any advice on how they drive there car or if you have any tips that might help, i would be really thankful..
Thanks

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
once you get used to driving it will be a lot easier. after you've driven the car for a while, you pretty much can feel and know where the clutch catches as you let your foot of the clutch. you just have to be real easy with it, and only give it a tiny bit of gas. as you're letting off the clutch while it's catching make sure you don't just let off completely as the car starts to move, cuz that's gonna cause it to buck. you want to let of steadily until the car is completely in gear. just practice a lot, get a feel for where the clutch starts to catch ad make sure you let off steadily and not just take your foor off as soon as it starts to catch. i'm not really sure how you drive so i can't be very much more specific.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts