Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my back windows tinted yesterday. 5% Charcoal. Looks real dark from the outside, but from the inside I can see out well. It would've looked better on the front windows as well, but it tends to annoy the local Law Enforcement around here, so I chose to not to.

·
Registered
414 Posts
looks good man. I went 5% all the way around. its illegal here, but not really "enforced". Fuck the Po-Lease!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yeah boy!!

Tintin' windows so the cops can't see how many people are in your car!! :D :D. Always great for if you want to stuff 13 people in your car. All sitting on each other's lap and they can't see inside because it is so dark!

My tint is coming later because I don't carry people in my back seat due to my roll cage :).

Nice car though! :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Cost me $100 bucks. There's a street in Phoenix thats pretty much the Mexico of Arizona. Great Deals. Shit, I even gotta 5 year warranty on it, lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
I only have my three back ones done on my white car as well. It looks good and when the sun hits it at the right angle it looks like all the windows are tinted... Looks good though guy....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts