Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I just got my new charge piping in the mail and headed back to my base to attempt to install these with my buddy from work. Holy Shit...this was much more difficult than I anticipated. It took both of us a total of 4 hours to install these pipes. I got the hot and cold side piping from the same company that I got my tune from. I finally got them on and everything tightened down and took her out for a test drive. These pipes easily handle the 23 lbs of boost. They all stayed in place and look outstanding. If anybody needs advice on installing these, I'd be glad to assist in any way I can. There are some things that you need to know before you just start tearing your old stuff out.

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
14.8???????????????? when i used launch control i was getting 14.2s bone stock, i have the hahn piping, without a lift it is a biznatch to put it but i was at a friends shop using their lift wasnt to bad only took an hour and a half for charge pipes intake and motor mount

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
um well i cant say anything it took me almost that long just to put the cold side in.i dont know what it was but i couldnt get it to save my life. the hot side took less then 30 mins. but i will NEVER be taking off the cold side. unless i pay someone else for it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Would you recommend getting the cold side done anyways

·
Registered
143 Posts
^^It's pointless, our stock one has no restrictions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts