Cobalts SS banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody as excited i am to recieve this car it was actually from a tragic event. My brother committed suicide sunday night, and we recently gathered all of his belongings. My parents handed me down the car since it was really the only subject we ever talked about. I drove a black srt4 for a year and a half before i totalled it about 4 months ago flipping over 595 in ft.lauderdale. I drove the car today and i have alot of respect for it. The whining noise and the interior is just awesome. I think i will have alot of fun and at the same time remmeber my brother at the same time. Thanks

nick g

www.myspace.com/madfool15

·
Registered
97 Posts
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that. I had a very good friend commit suicide a couple years back, you never really forget about something like that. Congratz on the car tho brotha, PM me if you have any questions about it =)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot man yea its going to be real hard but only thing to do is pray ya know? well i might PM u later on once im doing a little better on what mods are good to do and all...ill search though...in the srt forums stupid questions are not tolerated lol...thanks

·
Registered
478 Posts
welcome first of all, sorry to hear that tho...sometimes life is just to weird to understand.

let us know you if you ever have any questions about the car.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome on board, sorry to hear for the loss in the family, you have recieved a nice car and belive me they resond to mods as well as the srt's any question just ask.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, thank you guys so much, iv always liked the cobalt and was actually kind of jealous my brother had that car. The car rides way more smooth and much more quiet...that is untill you give it open throttle...and yees your right..life is just way to wierd to understand..it was a total shock, he just graduated from fsu and had a great job..car..and family...but hes in a better place...thank you all for your support and i look forward to talking to each and every one of you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well maybe thats your opinion...my brother was not a quitter...ever...he had 2 degrees and a very successfull life he worked hard for. Whatever voices that were inside his head, he just couldnt handle anymore, at times liek these i dont need to hear that. thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah this car i think im going to take care of since it kind of means alot to me since it was my bros...actually i flipped on st.84 right before nob hill...there were 2 very bad divits in the road and my car was slammed and it was raining and plus doing 75 didnt help...so it just went out from me and went crazy but i walked away from it :)...now the damn road is repaved...figures lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
selfinfliction, what you gotta say something like that for?? Keep ur opinion to your self man. Nobody, especially srt4kid deserves to hear something like that. In no way are people who commit suicide classified as quitters...so please keep comments like that to yourself.

·
Registered
303 Posts
people that commit suicide are quitters
WTF posessed you to say something like that to a person going through shit like this? I'm very sorry to hear about our brother dude. Just always remember you'll see him some day. God bless your fam and drive safe in the Balt.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry about your brother, I've got a bro that I'm pretty tight with and I can't imagine what I'd go through if he committed suicide. Good luck with the Cobalt, I know you'll enjoy it, and be safe.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Tragedies are never hard to overcome, but will only ease with the passage of time. Just my though: Maybe you could do something with the car that could be a small tribute to him. Such as having a small placard like from a trophy shop made that has his name and put it on the dash or something. Just my opinion. Sorry about the loss. You will enjoy the car a lot more knowing it was within the family.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats actually a great idea and i think ill get a gold plate made in his name and maybe a little qoute and place it in a respectable location...thanks for love guys

Also i think he put stage 2 in his car im not sure though i remember him telling me somethign about it but not really paying any attention becuase i was all caught up in my srt4..how would i know he did?? when i floor it the gauge goes to 15...is that normal? thanks!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.