Cobalts SS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new guy here. I have quite a few motorized things, too many to list and it would be kinda rude of me right off the bat listing em...so I won't :cool:

I don't have an SS...yet. But I'm looking.
So my question is; who(stealership) has the best pricing on a new 09 or 10 cobalt ss 2 door manual? I don't mind flying in and driving home so location really does not matter. Just found one kinda local with a MSRP of 24,270. All the MSRP tells me is a quick way to see whats on the car.
Soon as I get it I will debadge it, remove the spoiler, take off the rims and throw on some stock steel LS rims(if they will fit), sorry it's just the way I roll.

Any info is much appreciated and I hope to be posting more after the buy. (I'm in no hurry)

Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello all, new guy here. I have quite a few motorized things, too many to list and it would be kinda rude of me right off the bat listing em...so I won't :cool:

I don't have an SS...yet. But I'm looking.
So my question is; who(stealership) has the best pricing on a new 09 or 10 cobalt ss 2 door manual? I don't mind flying in and driving home so location really does not matter. Just found one kinda local with a MSRP of 24,270. All the MSRP tells me is a quick way to see whats on the car.
Soon as I get it I will debadge it, remove the spoiler, take off the rims and throw on some stock steel LS rims(if they will fit), sorry it's just the way I roll.

Any info is much appreciated and I hope to be posting more after the buy. (I'm in no hurry)

Thanks
Oh.............brother. :rolleyes:

Give it a rest, Chuck Bass.

If you want to add a Cobalt SS to your "fleet," try Henna Chevrolet in Austin for some '09s they have left over fot 18,988.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts