Cobalts SS banner

New Guy

5K views 28 replies 5 participants last post by  hookdupdelsol 
#1 ·
Hey all. I've got a Monte Carlo right now but there will be a Cobalt SS/SC in my driveway next year. :D If theres anybody here with a 3800, holla.

#4 ·
hookdupdelsol said:
WERD! Ha Ha

Yes, can't wait to see your SS... Are you buying new? The only reason I ask is because you said next year!
I might not buy new if there's the right used one available. I'm waiting till next year cause I drive 1100mi a week when I'm goin to school 30 weeks a year, not exactly the way I want to use a brand new car.

You can see a little bit of my SS right now...I've never taken a real good picture cause i'm not exactly a camera whiz.

Older Pics

MonteMadneSS 2005 pics, June 18-19 2005, Kahunaville, Wilmington DE

#9 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
Yeah thats nice! Is that one superchared or do all the s/c'ed ones actually have the supercharged badge on them???
No, its not S/C. They didn't come out till 2004, while Grand Prix GTP's were S/C since 1997! :confused: The SC/SS's all have the Supercharged badge on the side, not the Monte Carlo scripts.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

#10 ·
Dan Richards said:
I might not buy new if there's the right used one available. I'm waiting till next year cause I drive 1100mi a week when I'm goin to school 30 weeks a year, not exactly the way I want to use a brand new car.

You can see a little bit of my SS right now...I've never taken a real good picture cause i'm not exactly a camera whiz.
Yea I was thinking about maybe waiting for a used one since once they are driven off the lot they basically lose $3000...

Hey man, if you are ever at a show that I attend, you will no it! I will have SO MANY pictures of your car, you will jump in joy! And trust me on this, just ask Paul(87camaroPA)... We attended a show about a month ago and stayed for about 4 hours and I took over 1200 pictures! :)

#11 ·
hookdupdelsol said:
Yea I was thinking about maybe waiting for a used one since once they are driven off the lot they basically lose $3000...

Hey man, if you are ever at a show that I attend, you will no it! I will have SO MANY pictures of your car, you will jump in joy! And trust me on this, just ask Paul(87camaroPA)... We attended a show about a month ago and stayed for about 4 hours and I took over 1200 pictures! :)
Thats a lot of pictures! Thats 300+ pics per hour...one every 20 seconds or less!!!

#15 ·
hookdupdelsol said:
O TRUST ME! LoL PLUS 3 movies!

I have a 1 gb memory car plus another 256mb memory card! Both were filled... I was using half resolution at 3mp which is around 700kb a pic!
Just think he had one more card he could have used. :)

#22 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
And Jarrad could take all the pics he wanted, as long as he GAVE me doubles!! :D
Doubles? LoL, I'm ALL computer man! But I do have a REALLY good printer I can print 8x11's on and Paul and I have access to a VERY large printer we can take exceptional sized pics and print them big! Example: The pic below is of a poster I made 36" by about 14"

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.