Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Behold the new MPX Carbon Fiber injector cover for the Cobalt SS !

This is a prototype piece we have made for the Cobalt, in addition to many other parts we are working on that we just received. We will have them in stock to sell in a few weeks, but for now, we just wanted to share some pictures of the piece, and of it installed.

What do you guys think ?

:)

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and btw, MPx is the private label brand for Modern Performance. MPx has been bringing out products to market since 1999, and we have always strived for our MPx products to be innovative, better quality, and better performing than any other part on the market.

:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
It looks good. What kind of price are we looking at? Different colors possible?

And for those crazies out there, what is the weight savings ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
MPx products are excellent! Ask any SRTforums member!
And they back all their products.

·
Registered
454 Posts
These fit the Redline as well i assume?

·
Registered
306 Posts
customizable?

I have a fuel line coming from where the hump in the cover used to be, would it be possible to leave that hump off in favor of a hole? fuel delivery line won't run under that cover from the fuel pressure test port, can i just send the old cover to you so you get the idea, give me some info on how to get this made right away!!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sp00ner said:
These fit the Redline as well i assume?
I second that question. Looking at it, I see no reason why it wouldn't. Am I wrong? I mean, that whole section of the car (almost everything mechanical under the hood) is the same as ours. So, price, and like someone asked, color options? lol, weight savings, HA!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do you have some plans to come out with some carbon fiber stuff for the 2.2?You know what I think would be cool to come out with, a vented carbon fiber engine cover. Peace

·
Registered
297 Posts
Any intentions on doing both covers like the picture below. This only cost me a few hours of sweat, and a can of 1200 Degree engine paint..
I would be interested in both covers, especially if they were in different colors :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts