-Rich

·
Registered
10 Posts
Vernon, Nj. (real north from anywhere)

·
Registered
76 Posts
i ski mountain creek.. my mom lives in green twshp.. right outside of newton.. my dad lives in middletown near sandy hook

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rutherford NJ in Bergen County. I keep seeing an Orange SS/SC drive by in Rutherford. If it is anyone on here, please respond.

BTW, it's Recaro not Ricaro

·
Registered
5 Posts
memphisr24 said:
Rutherford NJ in Bergen County. I keep seeing an Orange SS/SC drive by in Rutherford. If it is anyone on here, please respond.

BTW, it's Recaro not Ricaro
whatever dude that was my fault.. it was a typo.. but yo r u the kid from sunoco.. with the brother with the other yellow ls with the kit and wing...
and yeah i keep seein that orange one too.. he bought it like 3 weeks ago from belavia...but get back at me memphis..if you are the kid im thinkin of i tried gettin touch with ya about a huge meet that happened like 2 weeks ago..
later
sean

·
Registered
8 Posts
LOL yeah thats me. What meet??? I don't have my car still :( It's in the shop. Should be getting it soon hopefully because I have this money laying around me for this thing called stage 2 from gm but nothign is happening. It seems as if i'm never going to get my car back and the gm staged kits will never come out!!! If not i'm getting rims and HID's with the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts