Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah i was wonderin if LS sports are accepted here or is there another forum just for the LS's that i just cant find, thanx lataz

·
Registered
251 Posts
SharkBoy said:
yeah i was wonderin if LS sports are accepted here or is there another forum just for the LS's that i just cant find, thanx lataz
Well I've gotten away with posting here this long so I'm assuming it's ok ('05 LS) :D! Everyone is welcome on these forums, hell there's people posting that don't even own Cobalts at all...so with that welcome to the site!

Did you just recently purchase your LS ('05 or '06?) or have you owned it for a while and just stumbled across the forums now?

Permafried-

·
Registered
2 Posts
LS as well

I also own an 05' LS. I just bought it and i love it so far. I was reluctant to post before because I too didn't think LS's were welcome. ;)

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Permafried- said:
Well I've gotten away with posting here this long so I'm assuming it's ok ('05 LS) :D! Everyone is welcome on these forums, hell there's people posting that don't even own Cobalts at all...so with that welcome to the site!

Did you just recently purchase your LS ('05 or '06?) or have you owned it for a while and just stumbled across the forums now?

Permafried-
OMG! :eek: You have an LS?? That is it, I am not going to make you laugh anymore.

Hahaha, j/k. Welcome new guys and all LS owners. :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
wasey13 said:
OMG! :eek: You have an LS?? That is it, I am not going to make you laugh anymore.

Hahaha, j/k. Welcome new guys and all LS owners. :p
There signature added just for you :D.

fcamacho9 said:
I also own an 05' LS. I just bought it and i love it so far. I was reluctant to post before because I too didn't think LS's were welcome. ;)
Glad to hear you're enjoying your car :). I've had mine for just over 4 months now and wouldn't trade it in for the world. I wasn't sure in the first place if non-ss owners were welcome on either of the forums that I visit so I just started posting assuming if I wasn't the worst they could do was ban me lol :D.

Welcome to the site,

Permafried-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Appreciate the warm welcome. I look forward to reading on how to soup up my cobalt even further. Thanks Guys :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
greatly appreciate the warm welcome, i've had my cobalt sence about early june, and known about the forum sence about early july, just have been wery of posting for the fact that the name is cobalt"SS".com not cobalt"LS".com but its all cool, i've learned a few things lookin around here a little bit anywayz. but hope to talk to all yall a lot in the near future about all kinda COBALT MADNESS!!!! :p peace out guys

·
Registered
251 Posts
SharkBoy said:
greatly appreciate the warm welcome, i've had my cobalt sence about early june, and known about the forum sence about early july, just have been wery of posting for the fact that the name is cobalt"SS".com not cobalt"LS".com but its all cool, i've learned a few things lookin around here a little bit anywayz. but hope to talk to all yall a lot in the near future about all kinda COBALT MADNESS!!!! :p peace out guys
Here's something I learned today...my LS will make a nice squack when shifting hard into second gear :D.

Permafried-

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
SharkBoy said:

Welcome man don't feel bad i don't even own a Cobalt yet! I am hopeing to get one in Dec/ Jan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Permafried- said:
Here's something I learned today...my LS will make a nice squack when shifting hard into second gear :D.

Permafried-
lol, yeah i found out if you do it just right on the right road under the right cercomstances you can get the same nice loud cherp outa hittin third real hard too :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
SharkBoy said:
lol, yeah i found out if you do it just right on the right road under the right cercomstances you can get the same nice loud cherp outa hittin third real hard too :D
:eek:...I might just have to try that out tonight...I think if you come back out at around 4000rpm where the torque is rated that seems to be the sweet spot.

Permafried-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts