Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys whats up well i just wanted to start a meet around the LA area. so we should all start meeting up at in and out on wedsenday and sunday at the in and out in santa fe/ whittier at around 8:30pm. i know there are alot around this area so try to show up. here is the link for directions....http://www.in-n-out.com/location_details.asp?id=47

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you guys meetup? I'm new to the forum. so I'm think of meeting up with you guys if I can.

But I was wondering. Are you guys meeting up the check out Cobalts or SRT-4s?

·
Registered
105 Posts
BatmanX said:
Did you guys meetup? I'm new to the forum. so I'm think of meeting up with you guys if I can.

But I was wondering. Are you guys meeting up the check out Cobalts or SRT-4s?

The Whittier meets are open to all cars.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So are you guys still doing it on a weekly bases? If so? I will probably come out once I have out on 2k miles. I do believe a engine needs it's break in miles.

What do you guys do when you meet up? I'm not into getting tickets...but I do have the need for speed.

·
Registered
105 Posts
BatmanX said:
So are you guys still doing it on a weekly bases? If so? I will probably come out once I have out on 2k miles. I do believe a engine needs it's break in miles.

What do you guys do when you meet up? I'm not into getting tickets...but I do have the need for speed.
Let's see if Steve chimes in. They have a few tracks set-up so you can probably get some runs in.

I am a firm believer in breaking the car in exactly the way you plan on driving it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ill Be There This Sunday Hope To See U Guys Post Or Hit Me Up If Anyone Else Is Going To Show Ill Be Going With A Buddy Of Mine He Drives An Srt-4 So Lets Get Out There Fellas And Start Reppin Cobalts In Cali

1 - 20 of 20 Posts