Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i have to say that this site has given me alot of good info on the car. i bought a 07 ss/sc and im thinking about the stage2 gm kit. and i was wondering if there is anyone on here that lives in NJ i am in ocean county about 20min from seaside heights. anyone who lives in the area lemme know and we can meet up or something

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I have an 06 SS, I love the stage 2 kit and I believe you will also. I'm from NC, but there are a few from NJ on here also. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one thing that im not sure of is that the stock clutch will handle the power. also the fact that i dont have the G85 limited slip diff. would it be okay without itand a stock clutch?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
one thing that im not sure of is that the stock clutch will handle the power. also the fact that i dont have the G85 limited slip diff. would it be okay without itand a stock clutch?
My stock clutch is holding pretty good so far, bu in the future I plan on going with a stage 2 or 3 clutch. I have had no real big signs of slippage, just the tires lighting up, but no clutch related problems. I have also been taking pretty easy on the car, unless I go to the track drag/autocross, but the clutch seems to hang fair with the power.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts