Cobalts SS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Just want to say hello and say I am thrilled to be getting my 05 SS on Saturday. I just bought it last night. Black on Black. Traded in my 99 Z24 for it. Will I notice a big difference in power from a 99 Z24 to the 05 Cobalt SS? Will post pictures when it arrives..

Jason

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats, you'll probably find the Camaro has more power but over all I think you'll find the Cobalt SS/SC will be a blast to drive.

·
Registered
259 Posts
from a z24 to a SS, yea you'll notice a power difference. that supercharger will really liven things up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DARK AGE 53 said:
Congrats, you'll probably find the Camaro has more power but over all I think you'll find the Cobalt SS/SC will be a blast to drive.

I actually own a 1999 Corvette Coupe as well. Arctic White. Will be fun to feel the difference between the 2 cars...

Jason

·
Registered
895 Posts
DARK AGE 53 said:

Camaro??? You mean Cavalier. He said Z24, not Z28 lol :p

Welcome to the forum! Congrats and yes, you will tell a HUGE difference between your old Cavalier and this SS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts