Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forum and to the car , just picked it up today and thought id say whats up to all the peeps in Fl . im in the orlando , melbourne ,cocoa area.

·
Registered
143 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
102 Posts
welcome! any pics of ur car?

·
Registered
98 Posts
what up? there are quite a few of us RL drivers here in the orlando area, we get togeather every monday and we have BBQ/Install/hangouts from time to time as well.

In fact there is a big FLORIDA meet and track day coming up on december 9th. Its at bradenton or moroso i cant remember wich. A bunch of us are meeting up here in O-town and then riding out to meet up with the tampa pack and then all heading to the track where somwhere along the way we will meed up with all the miami area guys. Its gonna be a blast, you are welcome to come as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what up? there are quite a few of us RL drivers here in the orlando area, we get togeather every monday and we have BBQ/Install/hangouts from time to time as well.

In fact there is a big FLORIDA meet and track day coming up on december 9th. Its at bradenton or moroso i cant remember wich. A bunch of us are meeting up here in O-town and then riding out to meet up with the tampa pack and then all heading to the track where somwhere along the way we will meed up with all the miami area guys. Its gonna be a blast, you are welcome to come as well.
that sounds pretty cool , i think iv seen you guys at orlando SPINworld a few times when i had my Zx2. i'll have to meet up with you guys

·
Registered
98 Posts
that sounds pretty cool , i think iv seen you guys at orlando SPINworld a few times when i had my Zx2. i'll have to meet up with you guys

yep, that was most likely us

1 - 8 of 8 Posts