Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Just wanted to say hi as I am posting for the first time here. I bought my black on black 2009 Cobalt SS/TC new in October and live in the Guildford area of Surrey, BC. I will post pics soon and if you every see me around give me a honk!

Hope to see you around the streets!

Lee Fisher
(Audacity)

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Hi there! Just wanted to say hi as I am posting for the first time here. I bought my black on black 2009 Cobalt SS/TC new in October and live in the Guildford area of Surrey, BC. I will post pics soon and if you every see me around give me a honk!

Lee Fisher
(Audacity)
look forward to seeing some pictures of your black SS.....

·
Registered
15 Posts

Lee Fisher
(Audacity)
Hi! The SS/TC is such a great car! Can't wait to see the pics, I bought mine in January '09 and no complaints.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks and hope it will be an enjoyable ride. I just took it in today for it's first service and unfortunately to have the rear passenger brake fixed do to the typical rear brake issues that these cars have. I was a little upset after only 5000 kms to have bad scoring on the rotor already!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks and hope it will be an enjoyable ride. I just took it in today for it's first service and unfortunately to have the rear passenger brake fixed do to the typical rear brake issues that these cars have. I was a little upset after only 5000 kms to have bad scoring on the rotor already!
I have back brake problems as well, I think they stick. 2 weeks ago I had to have them changed, at around 32k on it(I mostly drive highway, don't use the brakes much).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts