Cobalts SS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, sorry btu i dont have a CSS but i do have a chevy :p i like what you have going and would like to join in discussing and relating to the performance world. if any of you are from cleveland so am i and i would like to see you on the road and have a lil race.....

best of luck to all, happy racing, and i hope to have a good time on this board

nick

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
87camaroPA said:
Welcome to the site and what all is done to your Silverado?
heh thats a silly question, a better one is what havent i done :p :D
on the exterior i have, street scenes SS replica front bumper, trenz grill, 5% tint, apc euros, gaylord X2000 bed cover, bedrug, trenz 3rd brake light, trenz 12" black antenna, black bowtie, and a shaved tailgate handle.
suspension wise i have 4" coils up front and in the rear i have 2" shackles and 2" hangers
brakes wise i have russell stainless brake lines
interior wise i have white face gauges, and a triple gauge pod with air/fuel, EGT and fuel pressure gauge, all the bulb that i can get to are blue, and a whole lot of painted interior trim (black duh!)
now the ful stuff, performance wise i have Arizona Speed and Marine long tube headders, slp 160* thermostat, pcmforless custom tune, and a twister race muffler with custom bent tip.
the tranny has a superior shift kit with accumulator piston
the system i have is kenwood excelion speakers all the way round, with xtreme dynomat and speaker baffles with a panasonic headunit with serius radio and MP3.

you can see more pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/775565

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice Rado! Sorry to see that your Monte Carlo SS was jacked and burned, I'd hate for mine to get killed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im wantin some motoforge sporttruck 06's but they are 1000 per rim and VERY hard to come by, or some american racing RT-S

1 - 10 of 10 Posts