Cobalts SS banner
21 - 40 of 1,130 Posts
I though it was called the power option? The LSD with Recaro seats.

Hey guys. I've been on here for a while but never introduced myself. Name is Blake. I'm in Jackson Mississippi. I've got an '06 black ss/sc with side curtain airbags, onstar and xm. It was the only one in the state when I bought it so I didnt have much to choose from. Didn't even realize there was a LSD option until I got on here. Sadly the dealer has it right now waiting on a new fuel pressure regulator.

Hi, Im jeremy I just put in my order for a 06 lazer blue metalic cobalt ss/sc lSD recaro's blackonblack wanted blueonblack but the dealer said it would not let them give that to me w/ the LSD so i opted for the lsd :p

So i hope to get in in 4-6 weeks also ordered magnaflow catback for it, going to wait for the Intake till stage2 kits come out. question the reflecters on the back bumper are they lights or just reflecters cus i think they are a eyesore and if they are just reflecters I have a friend that is going to remove them and fill em. how do you guys think that would look?

user1357 said:
the reflecters on the back bumper are they lights or just reflecters cus i think they are a eyesore and if they are just reflecters I have a friend that is going to remove them and fill em. how do you guys think that would look?
Look better, but illegal (if you care :cool: )

user1357 said:
question the reflecters on the back bumper are they lights or just reflecters cus i think they are a eyesore and if they are just reflecters I have a friend that is going to remove them and fill em.
they are lights

HeppyCat said:
Hey guys. I've been on here for a while but never introduced myself. Name is Blake. I'm in Jackson Mississippi. I've got an '06 black ss/sc with side curtain airbags, onstar and xm. It was the only one in the state when I bought it so I didnt have much to choose from. Didn't even realize there was a LSD option until I got on here. Sadly the dealer has it right now waiting on a new fuel pressure regulator.
Hey HeppyCat, were did you get the "Thingy"(his avatar) from. Last time I saw that was on Pennocks Fiero Forum. Are you the same person?

Hey Lonewholf. I got it from some guy on irc. Never posted to any forum before this one. No telling how many people have that green thing ;) Guess I need to get on my friend who is supposed to be making me a new avatar. This was just to fill space until I got something worthy of mocking the whole avatar/banner ad sig line bit that people seem to abuse here.

My name is Doug. Bought my SC/SS a couple of months ago. So far, I'm loving it. Live here in Cleveland, OH so I'll be looking at winter tires in a month or so. There aren't too many SC/SS up here. I've counted 2 other red and one blue. Hell, I took it back to the dealer to have a couple things looked at the mechanic looks at it then at me and asks "is that one of ours". Suddenly I felt a little uncomfortable leaving my baby with Gomer Pile.

Not a big tuner market here either (if there is, they don't roll around my side of town much). I'm not a racer/tuner really, just love my car. I do get the odd road challenge from the the odd Acura, BMW or Audi. They're usually surprised when I can hang with them if not blow them away. Mostly it's the pissed off corporate commuters so they tend to back down real fast or want to play leap frog.

Been on the forum a week or two now and made a couple of posts. So far I like the content and people I have read. I've also got the same handle on CobaltSS.net and yourcobalt.com.

See you round the forum (and roads... anyone up here with me?)

Doug/Vryce

Hey, my real name is Derek from Gloversville, NY. Just got my car 2 weeks ago and am absolutely loving it. I got a '06 Silver SS/SC w/red and black interior from Clifton Park,NY. Joined forum week 1/2 ago. I plan on getting a cold air intake, tinting the windows in the spring, trying to find projector beam headlights, and right now am in the process of getting winter wheels and tires. Don't worry pics are coming soon.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
XxApollynxX said:
Hey there, I just bought a 2006 Cobalt SS S/C Tuesday night and I love it. Pics can be found on www.cardomain.com/id/xxapollynxx along with my Camaro. If you are in the Chicagoland Area let me know.
Wow what a collection of cars man you got some nice car's.

Vryce said:
Been on the forum a week or two now and made a couple of posts. So far I like the content and people I have read. I've also got the same handle on CobaltSS.net and yourcobalt.com.

I also hang out on all 3 but don't post a lot. It looks like cobaltss.net has more activity then any other place but there are good people on all 3 forums

21 - 40 of 1,130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.